These people are Project Review advocates and practitioners.
These sites can provide more information and assistance about Project Reviews, proactive problem solving methods, and project management.
The Atlantic Systems Guild
Product Development Consulting, Inc. PDC
Articles and Books to Read about Project Reviews and proactive problem solving:
- Abel-Hamid, Tarek K. and Stuart E. Madnick. The Elusive Silver Lining: How We Fail to Learn from Software Development Failures, Sloan Management Review, Fall 1990, pp. 39-48.
- Basili, Victor and H. Dieter Rombach. The Experience Factory, Encyclopedia of Software Engineering. Wiley & Sons, 1994, pp. 469-476.
- Boddie, Jon. The Project Review, Computerworld, 7 December 1989.
- Brady, Sheila and Tom DeMarco. Management Aided Software Engineering, IEEE Software, November, 1994, pp. 25-32.
- Davis, A. 201 Principles of Software Development. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1995.
- Chikofsky, E., Changing Your Endgame Strategy, IEEE Software, Vol. 7, No. 6, November, 1990, pp. 87, 112.
- Kumar, Kuldeep. Post Implementation Evaluation of Computer-based Information Systems: Current Practices, CACM, February 1990, pp. 203-212.
- Norman, Donald A. Commentary: Human Error and the Design of Computer Systems, CACM, January 1990, pp. 4-7.
- Page-Jones, Meilir. Practical Project Management. New York: Dorset House Publishing, 1985.
- Petroski, H. History and Failure, American Scientist, November-December, 1992, pp. 523-526.
Shiba, S., A. Graham and D. Walden. A New American TQM. Portland, Oregon: Productivity Press, 1993.
- Graham, Alan K. Organizational Learning: Medical Metaphor and Corporate Practice published in Learning Organizations. (Chawla, S. and J. Renesch, Eds.) Portland, Oregon: Productivity Press, 1994, pp. 452-460.
- Sperry, Joseph. How to Measure and Improve Customer Satisfaction: Attitude Scales. New York: Quality Alert Institute, 1993, pp.10-16.
- Carter, John. Project Histories. Massachusetts: Product Development Consulting, 1992.
- Michael Brassard. The Memory Jogger+™. Mathuen, MA: ©GOAL/QPC, 1989.